Thanks for asking, glad you enjoyed this mani! Here’s what I’ve been doing for stone-style nails:
1. Use a base coat of your choice (I did Dior ‘Blue Label’ for this, a gorgeous navy cream)
2. Dab on a few blobs of color: I would recommed 1 glitter, 1 metallic, and 1 cream shade that’s lighter than your base.
3. Dab a crinkled piece of shrink wrap to marble the blotches of color.
4. Repeat until you have a look that you like.
5. Wait until this dries completely.
6. If you use gel polish, coat with a clear topcoat and cure. If you don’t, coat with a few blotches of nail foil glue.
7. Dab randomly with nail foil (got mine at dollarnailart.com) until you have a nice look.
8. (Optional) Add a coat of water-marbled irridescent polish such as Ciaté’s ‘Oil Slick’
9. Topcoat and done!