Gatsby nail swag
Guess who’s excited to see Gatsby this weekend?
Thanks! For this mani I did a regular gradient, then on top of that I blotched some iridescent color on top and while it was still tacky I pressed some fishnet fabric onto it, pretty simple! I get my studs and jewels from all over the place, but mostly dollarnailart.com, nailartsqueen.com, and bornprettystore.com
Hi there! For this mani I used foil to create the stone texture. I get my foil at dollarnailart.com and for this I used one layer of Jade and one layer of regular Gold foil. Press it in random patterns to get the speckled look :D
Nude studs and stone texture
Easy glitter Ruffian French using Sally Hansen polish strips, plus a little bling…
Hi Tumblr, it’s been tooo long! I have been keeping up with my nails but not with posting, so busy lately! Here’s a turquoise set I did weeks ago… Miss you!
More pastels, studs and stone textures.
No I do hard gel, but they’re very similar :D
Thanks for asking, glad you enjoyed this mani! Here’s what I’ve been doing for stone-style nails:
1. Use a base coat of your choice (I did Dior ‘Blue Label’ for this, a gorgeous navy cream)
2. Dab on a few blobs of color: I would recommed 1 glitter, 1 metallic, and 1 cream shade that’s lighter than your base.
3. Dab a crinkled piece of shrink wrap to marble the blotches of color.
4. Repeat until you have a look that you like.
5. Wait until this dries completely.
6. If you use gel polish, coat with a clear topcoat and cure. If you don’t, coat with a few blotches of nail foil glue.
7. Dab randomly with nail foil (got mine at dollarnailart.com) until you have a nice look.
8. (Optional) Add a coat of water-marbled irridescent polish such as Ciaté’s ‘Oil Slick’
9. Topcoat and done!